Jumat, 18 November 2011

Oh, Turkey...

Well. first of all it's not a kind of chicken, but I just want to tell you guys about my awkward experience meeting a Turkish guy. I already write it in my blog, but I will tell you guys in English this time.

So, how I met this guy? I remembered that day my Mom got an invitation from one of her friend to come to a hotel. All the Timorese people gathered around in that hotel 'coz of an embassy thing. I don't know, and I don't want to know actually. So, all my family came to that hotel 'coz my Mom is a Timorese. So, the party went on and suddenly this Turkish guy came. He asked if he could sit with our family. My Dad was ok with it and he sat next to me. And the awkwardness begun.

My Dad gave a code to chat with that guy. If you think, that guy still a young adult than you're so wrong! He is bald, no hair at all and definitely he is an old man. So, 'coz I'm a good daughter, I had a chat with this guy. I forget about his name, but I remember some of our conversation.

Me (M) : Is it cold in Turkey?
Turkey Man (TM) : Yes, indeed. (I don't know if it's true or not)
M : Are you one of the ambassador, sir?
TM : No, I'm just working in the embassy.
M : Oh, I see.

Silence.....

TM : Your English is very good.
M :Oh, My Dad told me that English is important.
TM :That's great.
M :You know my Uncle is staying in England right now. (What a chit chat)
TM :Oh really? 3 months ago,I visited England and It was damn cold.

After that conversation, we ate the food and suddenly....

TM :You know I already divorced with my wife.

Huh? I was like what the.... Isn't that weird? What is wrong with this guy?

M : Oh really?
TM :I have one son.
M :Where is he?
TM :In Turkey. I live in Jakarta.
M :Oh, I see.
TM : Who is that girl?
M :Oh she is my mom's friend. (Pointing at a woman)
TM :Does she have any husband?

Why we are talking about this topic again? Jeez... It gave me a goosebumps at that time. I swear.

M :Yeah, he is standing in there. (Pointing a man)
TM :Who do you think is the best girl for me? (Looking to my eyes)

KYAAAA!!!! I know something's not right. I remembered that smile, it was like...urghh. Is he seduce me or something? And with a weird smile, I just said...

M :Oh, I don't know..ha ha ha (sigh)

After that conversation, he went home. What a weird person, but that doesn't mean I hate Turkish people. It's just one of my awkward experience, I guess.

2 komentar:

pascalina mengatakan...

hahahag . kocaaaak .
seharusnya dijawab
"oh the best girl for you, definitely, me"
wuakakakakak :))

re_here mengatakan...

^_^, ditaksir orang turki nih ye..